Here is the latest in our series on new website launches, where we highlight the websites we’ve been working on and the companies that help make our community an incredible place to work, play, and live.
LS Homes is a home builder in the Upstate and this July website launch was our third collaboration with Coldwell Banker Caine, who is the sales and marketing partner for LS Homes. (We love working with CB Caine and bringing their vision for their clients to life!) LS Homes has been building beautiful homes for over 30 years, so our task was to showcase their work and modernize their online presence with a sleeker look.
Their Former Website
- To provide adequate information (floor plans, photos, price point, etc.) about all of LS Homes’ communities, encouraging users to reach out for more information.
- Using their established brand, to create a modern, appealing web presence more in line with their homes’ quality.
Calls to Action:
- Submit a contact form to learn more about one of their homes/communities.
What Sets LS Homes Apart:
- Proven processes and floor plans allow for efficiency, consistency, and affordability.
- Despite the lower cost, they still provide tons of custom options so each home is unique and allows owners “affordable luxury” living.
- The locations in which they build allow homeowners to enjoy the best of both worlds: all the amenities that Greenville has to offer in highly sought after areas, while also being part of the “up-and-coming” parts of the Upstate.
Design & Strategy Highlights:
- Pairing the bright red of their logo/brand with lots of clean white space and “shiplap” textured backgrounds
- Use of large images from their actual homes, as opposed to stock images
- Portfolio items for each of their communities, to allow for easy addition of new communities and plenty of room to show off details about each community
- A map to showcase the different areas in which they are building
- Modern iconography and transitions/animations