*In an effort to mitigate any unnecessary health risk, we are moving this class online only rather than in-person. It will still be held at the same time and date.
Part two in a four class series.
The buyer’s journey isn’t what it used to be. Acquiring leads and customers is no easy task, but digital marketing offers a ton of opportunities. Learn how to master the top of the funnel as we dive into SEO, paid media, email, content, and more. We’ll also answer some age old questions, including:
- What are the best channels for B2C v.s. B2B?
- What’s the best approach for local brands vs. national brands?
- When should you invest in advertising vs. rely on organic tactics?
- How do you keep up with the ever changing search (SEO / SEM) landscape?
- What Is Account Based Marketing, and is it right for you?
- How often should you be posting content?