Join the Engenius family.
We’re made up of a little bit of crazy and a whole lot of passion.
If you’ve checked out our core values and mission, you probably already know that we think actions speak louder than words. We’re all about accountability, hard work, and collaboration; and we help and challenge one another daily as we drive results for our clients.
Think you have what it takes? If you’re into solving problems and building partnerships, you’re on the right track. Bonus points if you come prepared to contribute to our outrageous Slack conversations, toast project launches with a seasonal brew, and laugh until you cry around the lunch table.
Plus, all full time employees enjoy some pretty cool perks, including:
Healthy Work/Life Balance
Generous Vacation Time
Health and Dental Benefits
Unlimited Remote Work
A Tight-Knit, Supportive Team
Paid Volunteer Hours
Weekly Catered Team Lunches
We're more than just a fun place to work.
A cool work environment is nice, but can’t make up for an otherwise unhealthy office culture.
At Engenius, you’re not just another cog in the wheel. We’re coworkers and we’re friends. We support each other at work and outside of it. We value our employees for the unique skills that they each bring to the table, and aim to find the right roles for our people—not the other way around. Here, you’ll always be part of the bigger picture.
Our people are our most valuable assets and we know they could choose to work anywhere. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment that is supportive, encouraging, and rewarding so they know they are valued even when the going gets tough.
Our team says it best.
I didn't know that it was possible to feel healthy in a job until I came to Engenius. When members of the Leadership Team turn off the lights and make you leave the building instead of working too late, you know you're at a place that takes work/life balance seriously and wants us to thrive in all areas of our life, not just at work.Randall StewartClient Success Manager, with Engenius since 2021
It is exciting to be part of a company where our Core Values and Priciples of Good Business truly are the foundation of what we do everyday. When things get hectic or we're unsure of how to move forward, they genuinely serve as our touchstone. There's a real freedom in that which I think allows us to be more creative problem solvers.Ellison ManleyWeb Designer, with Engenius since 2012
I love working for a company that really cares for its people. I have felt so supported and encouraged by this team. We are always there to celebrate each other's successes and to encourage each other in the middle of tough projects.Arianna HenryDigital Ads Specialist & Project Coordinator, with Engenius since 2021
When you join the Engenius team, you're welcomed with open arms. Your quirks and differences are not just embraced, but celebrated. You're empowered to grow in your role according to your own strengths and you aren't limited to a static path. We're really focused on creating a culture that allows people to learn and flourish.Molly Willette-GreenDirector of Production, with Engenius since 2019
I'm thankful for a position where I leave each day excited about my job, our clients, and the honest and creative team I'm working with! I love the chance to tell stories, and I get to do that every day at Engenius.Samantha WagnerSales & Marketing Coordinator, with Engenius since 2020
In times of instability and unease, I'm thankful for a workplace that values my mental health and also values and supports my position as an executive assistant. It makes me feel valued as a team member.Anna BeamC-Suite Executive Assistant / Office Manager, with Engenius since 2014
Engenius is hiring a full-time Content Strategist to craft effective messaging strategies and website blueprints for our clients. If listening carefully as a client introduces their business, asking probing questions to understand their audience’s needs, deciding how to structure a website to help a target audience navigate toward the right call to action, ensuring client websites are written in their voice, and engaging in team meetings to improve processes sounds up your alley, then we’ve got a spot for you.
A day in the life of an Engenius Content Strategist might include:
- Participating in a morning huddle to touch base on projects
- Attending a pre-kick off meeting with an account manager to debrief about a new client project
- Researching the target audiences of a client to identify the most important calls to action on their website
- Presenting your UI-focused recommendations for a client’s overall website strategy, organization, and structure
- Writing content for a variety of businesses and industries
- Linking the latest episode your favorite podcast in the #entertainment-recs Slack channel
- Attending the weekly catered team “Wednesday Lunch”
- Sharing the perfect gif in response to a teammate’s joke
Overview of Responsibilities:
Produce Website Content and Strategy
- Participate in website projects & oversee content strategy development
- Ensure web copy is produced effectively and timely for all client projects
- Understand and implement UX/UI best practices for structuring website content
- Collaborate with team members to make website and scoping recommendations
The following are required for eligibility. Please be prepared to provide examples.
- 2-3 years demonstrated marketing writing experience with examples ready to submit
- Clear understanding of Engenius’ core values
- Highly proactive
- Able to proactively identify action items from meetings
- Able to identify solutions to potential problems before they arise
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of curiosity
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize to-do lists
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly
- Ability to ask for, receive, and implement feedback (both positive and negative) from others
The following aren’t required, but you certainly get bonus points!
- 2 or 4 year degree in communications, journalism, or marketing
- Experience with time tracking or project management software
This position is for a full-time, 40 hours a week role based in our downtown Greenville, SC, headquarters with a hybrid work schedule. Compensation package includes paid time off, paid volunteer days, retirement-matching program, health, vision, & dental benefits, and other perks. Salary will be based upon experience. Applicants interested must be willing to commute multiple days per week to Greenville, SC, or relocate ASAP.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Don’t see a position for you? We’ll still gladly accept your resume!
- A cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the Engenius team.
- A memorable resume (i.e. give us an idea of who you are beyond where you’ve worked and when).
You’ll hear back within 1-2 business days acknowledging the receipt of your resume. We’ll keep it on file and reach out if something opens up. And in the meantime, if you see an open posting that strikes your interest, please apply for it directly through our site so we’ll be reminded to pull up your file.