We’re made up of a little bit of crazy and a whole lot of passion. If you’ve checked out our core values and mission, you probably already know that we think actions speak louder than words. We’re all about accountability, hard work, and collaboration; and we help and challenge one another daily as we drive results for our clients.
Engenius is seeking to add an experienced project manager to our team. Our project managers act as liaisons between our clients and our production team. More specifically, project managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining project timelines, clearly communicating with clients for the duration of each project, managing (and exceeding) client expectations, and ensuring that our team delivers a high quality product every time.
A week in the life of an Engenius project manager might include
- Having a phone call with a new client to explain Engenius’ process and prepare them for their project kickoff
- Actively participating in an internal meeting with our production team to ensure that our overall strategy for a new website build aligns with the client’s goals
- Preparing our production team for the week ahead by setting deadlines for the content strategist and website designer/developer
- Calling a client to provide a status update on a portion of their project
- Gathering feedback from a client on their website design and transferring that information back to our production team so that they may make edits accordingly
- Overseeing a photo or video shoot at a client’s location
- Meeting with a client to review project KPIs and discuss next steps
Successful Engenius project managers have 2-3 years project management experience, a keen eye for detail, the ability to listen well (to both their teammates and our clients), and a dedication to deliver quality service while upholding our five core values.
Time management skills are key for this position as our project managers must not only meet their own deadlines, but equip our clients and the production team to meet theirs as well.
This position is for a full-time, 40 hours a week role based in our downtown Greenville, SC, headquarters. Compensation package includes paid time off, paid volunteer days, retirement matching program, health & dental benefits, and other perks. Salary will be based upon experience.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Don’t See an Open Position Just for You?
- A cover letter explaining why Engenius is the perfect place for you and describing the role you would fill.
- A memorable résumé (i.e. gives us an idea of who you are beyond where you’ve worked and when).
You’ll hear back within 1-2 business days acknowledging the receipt of your resume. We’ll keep it handy and add you to an email list announcing new job postings. If you see an open posting that strikes your interest, please apply for it directly through our site, and we’ll be reminded to pull up your file.