We’re made up of a little bit of crazy and a whole lot of passion. If you’ve checked out our core values and mission, you probably already know that we think actions speak louder than words. We’re all about accountability, hard work, and collaboration; and we help and challenge one another daily as we drive results for our clients.
Engenius is seeking to add an experienced project manager to our team. Our project managers act as liaisons between our clients and our production team. More specifically, project managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining project timelines, clearly communicating with clients for the duration of each project, managing (and exceeding) client expectations, and ensuring that our team delivers a high quality product every time.
A week in the life of an Engenius project manager might include
- Having a phone call with a new client to explain Engenius’ process and prepare them for their project kickoff
- Actively participating in an internal meeting with our production team to ensure that our overall strategy for a new website build aligns with the client’s goals
- Preparing our production team for the week ahead by setting deadlines for the content strategist and website designer/developer
- Calling a client to provide a status update on a portion of their project
- Gathering feedback from a client on their website design and transferring that information back to our production team so that they may make edits accordingly
- Overseeing a photo or video shoot at a client’s location
- Meeting with a client to review project KPIs and discuss next steps
Successful Engenius project managers have 2-3 years project management experience, a keen eye for detail, the ability to listen well (to both their teammates and our clients), and a dedication to deliver quality service while upholding our five core values.
Time management skills are key for this position as our project managers must not only meet their own deadlines, but equip our clients and the production team to meet theirs as well.
This position is for a full-time, 40 hours a week role based in our downtown Greenville, SC, headquarters. Compensation package includes paid time off, paid volunteer days, retirement matching program, health & dental benefits, and other perks. Salary will be based upon experience.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Tell us a bit about yourself.
We are now accepting applicants for Spring 2019 interns who are eager to learn about life in a digital marketing agency. Think less coffee-fetching and more immersing yourself into the daily rhythm of a creative business.
We’re laser-focused on helping our clients see results while maintaining a vibrant work culture based on five core values. To hang with us, you’ll need to be hungry to learn, detail-oriented, and internet savvy. Our most successful interns have been willing to ask questions and think creatively. We appreciate interns that are eager to try their hand at whatever is thrown at them – even if it’s new territory. We also laugh a lot, so you’ll need to be good at laughing.
Here’s a quick look into a few of the things you’d be doing as an Engenius intern:
- Assisting our Accounts Team. Our accounts team is responsible for building new relationships with potential clients and nurturing those relationships long after we complete a client’s project. You might be asked to assist with a discovery meeting, help qualify a lead, brainstorm a scope of work, or proofread a proposal. Great communication skills and a mind for finding creative solutions are must-haves.
- Assisting our Production Team. Our production team creates the strategy, content, design and user experience that goes into each project. Helping with this team may look like writing blog posts, helping build a WordPress website, or designing an infographic. You’ll need to be a quick learner, familiar with computers and basic software, and visually-minded.
- Assisting our Support Team. The online world is constantly evolving, so we provide ongoing maintenance and support to our clients to help make sure things stay in tip-top shape and can be fixed if something gets wonky. A day with support would consist of communicating with clients who submit support tickets and addressing problems with an attention to detail and careful testing. Bonus points if you have experience working in WordPress!
- Assisting with Administration. You’ll play the starring role in the Engenius first impression – greeting guests and answering the phones. You’ll see what it takes to keep a small business organized behind the scenes (it’s never boring!) If you love thinking ahead and identifying problems before they arise, you’ll love this opportunity to serve the entire team by helping keep our office running smoothly.
We’re looking for someone who can spend at least 20 hours per week with us during our business hours of Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm. This is a paid position, and we’re typically able to accommodate school schedules and any evaluations that your curriculum may require if you’re still in school.
Don’t See an Open Position Just for You?
- A cover letter explaining why Engenius is the perfect place for you and describing the role you would fill.
- A memorable résumé (i.e. gives us an idea of who you are beyond where you’ve worked and when).
You’ll hear back within 1-2 business days acknowledging the receipt of your resume. We’ll keep it handy and add you to an email list announcing new job postings. If you see an open posting that strikes your interest, please apply for it directly through our site, and we’ll be reminded to pull up your file.